Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Hello to one and ALL!!

Once upon a time there was a very tired mom...(Hint: It's me :) ) this tiredness, as Debra Barone would say "is an occupational hazard." One I don't mind at all. But going through the motions of mom everyday seems less boring if you have something to say or someone to say it to and something to work towards. So here I am working toward a few goals and I would like to be able to share them with someone, anyone, no one. whoever may stumble upon this blog. So to any who care to know:

I'm on a QUEST!!!!

.............................

To lose some weight! (dear p90x, why do you take so long?)
*****************
To organize my apt (and prove I CAN manage an entire home!)

..........................

To be crafty!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment